Everyone nowadays has got a common craze and that’s for IPL season 11 and the winning price in rupees.
As we all know that BCCI is the richest cricket board in the world, and it will leave no stone unturned to make the IPL 2018 super hit again.
Even IPL is known as the richest domestic league in the world. Hence, a whopping amount is expected as winning prize money.
IPL 2018 Match Live Predictions – Who will Win IPL 2018?
There are eight teams which will play IPL season 11th or IPL 2018. The team follows
- Delhi Daredevils,
- Kings XI Punjab,
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Rajasthan Royals,
- Chennai Superkings,
- Sunrisers Hyderabad,
- Royal Challengers Bangalore,
- Mumbai Indians
There are some changes in teams in this season, Rising Pune Super Giants are replaced by CSK (Chennai Super Kings) and (GL) Gujarat Lions are replaced by Rajasthan Royals, both teams have come back after two years of the ban.
Now the answer to the Question “Who Will Win IPL 2018” – It is predicted by cricket gurus that RCB is the strongest team in the IPL Season 11. This year RCB has bought a perfect team for a t20 league. They will surely the winner of IPL 2018.
RCB will win IPL season 11th because the #1 and #2 ODI cricket players Virat Kohli and AB De Villiers are in RCB and they are in good form.
Other important players of the team are Quinton De Kock and Brendon McCullum. Hence bowling side is also good. So according to the cricket experts, this time RCB will win IPL season 11th or IPL 2018.
What is The Prize Money for IPL Season 11 Winner?
The winner of this tournament will be awarded a whopping sum of Rs 20 Crore. The runner-up team will bag prize money of Rs 12.5 Crore while the two teams at the third and fourth place will receive Rs 8.75 Crore each.
Apart from all these prizes, a series of the award will be distributed in different categories. Let’s have a quick view on that.
VIVO IPL 2018 FINAL MATCH AWARDS
- League Matches – Man of the Match (RS 1 Lakh prize money per match & trophy)
- Playoffs – Man of the Match (RS 5 Lakh prize money per match & trophy)
- VIVO Perfect Catch of the Match (RS 1 Lakh prize money per match, trophy and a VIVO phone)
- TATA Nexon Super Striker of the Match (RS 1 Lakh prize money per match & trophy)
- FBB Stylish Player of the Match (RS 1 Lakh prize money per match & trophy)
- Star Plus Nayi Soch Award (RS 1 Lakh prize money per match & trophy)
- Orange Cap – the holder will get 10 lakh rupees along with a trophy.
- Purple Cap – the holder will get 10 lakh rupees along with a trophy.
What do you think about the result? Is this going to be the same or are there some possibilities for a change?