Akash Ambani, the eldest son of millionaire Mukesh Ambani, and Shloka Mehta, the daughter of renowned diamantaire Russell Mehta, were engaged at a ceremony in Goa on 24th March 2018. Here we are sharing some interesting facts about this lovely couple and the most awaited wedding date of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta.
Presently, Akash Ambani is taking care of Reliance Jio, one of the fastest-growing ventures of the Reliance Group.
Akash Ambani Wife Facts
Akash Ambani is the elder of the two sons of Nita and Mukesh Ambani who is India’s richest man as he heads Reliance Industries. While Shloka Mehta is the youngest daughter of Mona and Russell Mehta, who owns Rosy Blue Diamonds, one of the largest diamond trading companies across the globe.
Shloka has studied Anthropology at Princeton University. Also, she is a major in Law, which she completed from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
She is the co-owner of ConnectFor, a platform where volunteers are given a platform to work for NGOs basis their skills and experience.
They have been close friends for years and now they have decided to take this relationship on a different note.
Akash Ambani Marriage Date
Business magnate, Mukesh Ambani’s eldest son, Akash Ambani, recently proposed his childhood love, Shloka Mehta, for marriage during a get-together with family and friends. The families met at a luxurious five-star resort in Goa. Akash went down on his knees to ask her lady love for marriage. The couple will be seen tying the knot in December this year.
The wedding is planned for 8-12 Dec’18 at Oberoi Mumbai.
Some Interesting Facts about Akash and Shloka
- Akash and Shloka know each other since their Kindergarten.
- Both of them went to the same school, Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
- Akash and Shloka started dating right after their XII board exams.
- Their wedding will take place in December
- It is expected to be a 4- 5-day brilliant affair that will witness some prominent people from Bollywood and politics.
- The wedding will take place in Mumbai
- Reportedly, the venue will be The Oberoi Hotel.
- The wedding is supposed to take place from December 8-12.
Akash has completed his graduation in Economics from Brown University, US.
Now, we can only wait for the couple to tie the knot in a fairytale style and leave us awestruck.