Independence Day is the most precious gift we got after so much exertion and sacrifices by our fierce and brave freedom fighters. On 15th August every year, we celebrate their true patriotism and efforts which resulted in the freedom of India.
To celebrate this blessed day we all need to re-ignite the fire of patriotism in the hearts of Indians. We should recall the words of wisdom from our respected freedom fighters, the brave legends of India. So, here we have shared quotes and images of our esteemed freedom fighters which you can send to your loved ones. It is the perfect time to send some warm wishes, Independence Day quotes and messages to your friends, family, acquaintances, and colleagues and loved ones to celebrate the festival of freedom with full enthusiasm.
Top 10 Independence Day Quotes in Hindi and Wallpapers
- Jab tak galti karne ki swatantrata na ho tab tak swatantrata ka koi arth nahi h. – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Swaraj mera janmasidhh adhikar hai, aur main ise lekar rahoonga.” – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- “Delhi Chalo” and “Tum Mujhe Khoon Do main Tumhe Ajadi Doonga”. – Subhas Chandra Bose
- Aankh k badle me aankh, pure vishwa ko andha kar degi. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Dil se niklegi na marker, bhi watan ki ulfat, Meri mitti se bhi, Khushboo-e-watan aaegi.-Sardar Bhagat Singh.
- Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamare dil me hai, Dekhna hain jor kitna, baju-e-qatil mein hain!!-
- Ab Bhi Jiska Khoon Na khaula, wo khoon nahi wo paani h, Jo Desh k kaam na aye, bekaar uski jawani hai. – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- Satyameva Jayathe –Madan Mohan Malviya
- Anekta me ekta hi hamari shaan hai, isliye hi to mera bharat mahan hai.
- Watan ki sar bulandi me, humara naam shamil, Guzarte rehna hain humko sada ese mukamo se.
Best Happy Independence Day Quotes
“Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott.” – Subhas Chandra Bose
“Whatever difficulties we may face, we must never give up the quest for truth, which alone is God himself.” – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
“Apparently, I’ve acted like a terrorist. But I’m not a terrorist.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“The essential thing in religion is making the heart pure. The kingdom of heaven is within us but the only pure heart can see the ‘king’!” – Bhagat Singh
“We are Indians, firstly and lastly.” – B.R. Ambedkar
“Citizenship consists in the service of the country.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
Long years ago, we made a tryst with destiny and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge… At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
“Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood… will contribute to the growth of this nation and make it strong and dynamic.” – Indira Gandhi
“For some days, people thought that India was shaking. But there are always tremors when a great tree falls.” – Rajiv Gandhi
“One individual may die for an idea; but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. That is how the wheel of evolution moves on and the ideas and dreams of one nation are bequeathed to the next” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
“Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler, and sweeper.” – Swami Vivekananda
On the occasion of Independence Day, feel free to share these Independence Day quotes and make others feel the patriotism wholeheartedly this year.
We wish you all a very Happy Independence Day!